If you are a successful applicant we will invite you to our
Grimsby based head office for a first stage interview with your
potential line manager and a member of the HR team.
At the first stage interview we will explore your motivation
applying. We want to understand how your individual experience and
values align with our core values and the role you are applying
If your first interview is successful you will be invited back
for a second stage interview which will allow you to demonstrate
what makes you the ideal candidate for the role.
Most interviews last approximately one hour and the process will
vary depending on the area of the business you are applying to work
in. We may also ask you to participate in additional assessments
(like presentations). We may want you to meet some of your
potential colleagues or directors. We will only assess skills
that are relevant to the role and will provide a full brief
- Do a test run to our Head Office a few days before your
- Ensure that you have researched the Company and you understand
the role you have applied for.
- Turn up on time for your interview and remember your
interviewers name and who to ask for at reception.
- Look the part - one of our values is professionalism and
looking and dressing the part for your role - remember first
impressions do count!
- Ensure that the answers you give are clear and concise and
remember to answer the question you were asked.
- The interview is your opportunity to show us why you should
join the Ramsden International team and show us your best
- Have some questions ready to ask us - it is a two way process
- Don't get too stressed over the process.
- Relax and enjoy